At Aim PIling Solutions, we are a strong company with a strong workforce, and also operate our own machinery, including specialist pile driving equipment, excavation equipment and haulage.
With our Geax piling rig we are able to work on sites with narrow access paths.
Aim Piling Solutions also specialises in front-of-wall piles, particularly suitable for the manufacturing of a pile wall (secant pile wall, tangent pile wall, contiguous independent piles.
- Continuous Flight Auger (CFA) piling
- Bulk and Detail Excavation
- Excavators 1.5 t – 24 t
- Hammer/auger/rock saw/rock grinder/screening buckets.
8 t – 12 t Bogie tippers and truck/dog trailer.
is one of the most popular forms of piling, due to the high adaptability to urban conditions. It’s a fast, economical and quietest piling method on the market.
Aim Piling Solutions CFA range offers the following advantages:
- Capability to drill diameters from 300 mm to 750 mm;
- Depth up to 16.5 m;
- Capability to build front-of-wall piles
- Concrete and grout pump/tank allow us to inject as well as store concrete and grout on site
- Low noise and vibration
- Quick installation
- Economical when installed on large scale