600 Engineering is a small engineering business specialising in all aspects of engineering, repairs, servicing and dynamic balancing.
600 Engineering is a small engineering business specialising in all aspects of engineering, repairs, servicing and dynamic balancing. We have a dedicated team of design engineers, qualified tool makers, fitting and machining personal with years of experience and expertise in welding and fabrication.
We can design any new product or create modifications to existing equipment, whether to correct an existing design flaw or to adapt machinery equipment to achieve a specific purpose.
Our team has recently expanded and now offers a comprehensive service and repair facility for trucks, tractors, loaders, bobcats, automotive vehicles and all mechanical equipment.
• Repairs to trucks, machinery, tractors, agricultural and hydraulic equipment.
• Repairs and replacement parts for hydraulic cylinders, machining and adaption of shafts, sprockets, pulleys and all types of turning, milling, screw and key cutting and splines.
• Adapting implements, including forklifts, sprayers, mowers, vine trimmers to new or existing tractors and machinery.
• Custom modifications, such as roll-cages, roofs, compliant lighting etc to new and used equipment that needs to be registered.
• Chassis modifications and extensions to trucks and transport trailers with appropriate certifications supplied.
• All types of welding work, including Mig, Tig, Oxy Plasma and Laser Cutting.
• Rebushing and repairing pins and pivots on all types of machinery.
• Trucks and trailers available to transport machinery and equipment to and from our facility or for moving your equipment where needed.
• Large 4WD Telehandler can be used at your site for machinery moving, site erections or as a forklift with a lifting capacity of 6 tonns.
• Rotating Hydraulic Grab for logs/wood or for farm clean-ups or removing used plastic/waste.
• Tipper and bobcat also available.