Machines & Services offered by West Traffic Pty Ltd
Lighting and Message Boards (1)
Overview of West Traffic Pty Ltd
West Traffic is a Traffic Management services provider based in Melbourne, Victoria. We are a VicRoads Prequalified Traffic Management provider for Prepare Workzone Traffic Management Plans and Implement Traffic Management Plans. These levels of Prequalification allow us to prepare for jobs and then deliver the require control measures out on the job.
In addition to being VicRoads Prequalified, West Traffic is also ISO9001 - Quality Management System and AS/NZA4801 - Occupational Health and Safety Systems certified to the JASANZ requirements.
While we are only a young company, we are starting to make waves in the Traffic Management industry. We are constantly expanding out fleet of equipment and taking on additional quality staff to ensure we can provide our services to those who require them.
Our Operations Manager has been in the Traffic Management industry for more than 11 years, and works along side other key staff that have varying levels of experience in Traffic Management and Customer Service based roles.
Services offered by West Traffic Pty Ltd
Some of the services West Traffic currently offer include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare Workzone Traffic Management Plans - This is where we get all the details of your job and transfor that information into professionally prepared documents that are inline with what the Road/Rail Authorities expect, as well as ensuring that all key personnel are aware of the requirements throughout the project.
- Implement Traffic Management Plans - Implement Traffic Management Plans is where our clients and road users get to experience our precission staff making the work site/event site safe for everyone in and around the area. This is achieved through multiple different technologies and products. West Traffic utilises Electronic Variabe Message Sign (VMS) trailers to provide advance warning of the changed conditions when appropriate. Other technologies that we commonly utilise are Vehicle and Trailer Mounted Arrowboards, Trailer Mounted Traffic Lights and Trailer Mounted Light Towers. Each of those technologies works in their own unique way to ensure the site is as safe as possible for everyone.
- Hire of Trailer Mounted Variable Message Signs - West Traffic commonly use Variable Message Signs (VMS) to advise road users of upcoming disruptions to the existing road network. These VMS signs can also be utilised for Emergency Services to warn of dangerous or hazardous conditions, and even to re-enforce the daily Fire Danger Rating (FDR). VMS signs are becoming more commonly used by other businesses to advertise sales and promotions. West Traffic's VMS trailers would be well suited to assist businesses expand their exposure.
- Hire of Traffic Management Equipment - From time to time we are asked to supply the hire of Traffic Management Equipment for another organisation to implement themselves. This is a service that we are more than happy to provide. You are able to hire equipment from a little as 1 day or for as long as you should require. We are also able to setup the signage if you require, however we will need additonal information from you before we are able to 100% confirm we would be permitted to implement.
- Subcontracting - West Traffic is more than happy to provide our staff and equipment to work with other Traffic Management companies when the need arises. Please contact us if you would like to discuss the opportunites for West Traffic to subcontract to your organisation.