VAC Group has been operating since 2000 and uses the latest technologies and systems to provide industry-leading, non-destructive digging (NDD) hydro-vacuum excavation, soil disposal, soil removal, and utility locating and mapping services.
In addition to operating NDD Vac-U-Digga hydro-excavation trucks, we also have sucker trucks available for hire and sale.
VAC Group operates 24/7 and provides services Australia-wide.
Our head office is in Brisbane and we have depots in Rockhampton, Gladstone, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide.
No matter the size of the project, VAC Group can provide competitive and quality solutions in CBD, commercial, urban, residential, and remote environments.
VAC Group has been independently certified by SAI Global for safety, quality, and environmental management since 2011 (ISO 45001, ISIO 9001 and ISO 14001).
With a strong focus on worker health and safety, VAC Group ensures the services we deliver complies with safety and environmental legal requirements.
VAC Group works closely with clients to develop effective solutions to ensure the protection of underground assets and prevent potential incidents.
We have the largest fleet of Vac-U-Digga hydro excavator sucker trucks in Australia, operated by trained, qualified and experienced staff.
We can provide:
• NDD Vac trucks, available in sizes ranging from 2,000L to 8,000L spoil capacity
• 3D Ground Penetrating Radar (3D GPR) – advanced technology used for identifying and
mapping known and unknown subsurface utilities for design and construction purposes
• Utility location services using Electro-magnetic induction (EMI) and 2D GPR including survey
• Deliverables in AutoCAD drawing format and/or photo reports
VAC Group ensures the integrity of underground assets with electronic utility location, mapping and safe vacuum excavation services.
Our services include:
• NDD (Non-destructive digging) hydro-vacuum excavation services
• Vac-U-Digga vac truck sales and operation
• Onsite investigation and consultation
• Sourcing and collating DBYD plans
• Service location and utility locating of underground assets using EMI, 2D GPR and 3D GPR
• Safe identification of underground fuel tanks, data cables and other sensitive assets and infrastructure
• Survey / CAD mapping underground utilities
• Same shift delivery of detailed photo reports on exposed services
• Laser scanning for condition and dilapidation surveys
• Vac digging of trenches, potholes and footings
• PVC utility marker installation
• Pipe jetting and removal of conduit blockages
• Assistance in pipe laying and pit installation / removal
• Removal of asphalt concrete and other rigid surfaces
• Backfilling, compaction and surface reinstatement
• Advanced, controlled penetration of rock, concrete and asphalt to expose subsurface utilities