VAC Group is an industry leader in non-destructive vacuum excavation, soil disposal, soil removal and utility locating. Also specialising in plant hire, VAC Group operates sucker trucks and Vac-U-Digga that are available for hire and sale. Operating 24/7, services are Australian wide. With a head office in Brisbane and depots locating in Gladstone, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney VAC Group delivers safe vacuum services to all rural and remote infrastructure projects.
With a focus on health and safety, Vac Group also ensures all work is compliant to regulations and environmental legislation also focussing strongly on employee safety. No matter the size of the project, Vac Group can provide a competitive and quality solution.
Operating in residential, urban, commercial and remote construction, the VAC Group fleet is vast ranging from vacuum excavators, sucker trucks and Vac-U-Digga units that are available in various sizes. Operating since 2000, Vac Group uses the latest technologies and innovations for non-destructive vacuum excavation, underground utilities and underground services, accompanied by qualified and experienced employees.
To ensure protection of all underground assists and to prevent potential incidents, Vac Group works closely with clients so that the best and most effective solutions can be guaranteed. In addition to providing Australia’s largest fleet Vacuum Excavation trucks Vac Group also provides:
· Vac-U-Digga – available in different sizes ranging from 2,000Lt to 8,000Lt
· Computer Aided Radar Tomography (CART) –popular tool for identifying the existence of unknown utilities & the underground mapping of sites during the design and construction stages
· 2 Dimensional Ground penetrating Radar (GPR) used to scan the ground for untraceable services
· Utility location services (EMI) used for conductive or traceable utilities
· Reports delivered in AutoCAD drawing format and associated images
VAC Group ensures the integrity of underground assets with underground asset location, mapping and safe vacuum excavation services. Services offered include: