As an industry-leading provider for underground service locating and vacuum excavation services across South West Queensland, Utility ID has the knowledge and experience to ensure each job we undertake is completed to exceeding industry standards and delivered on time and within budget. Our specialist vacuum excavation services allow for visual validation of underground service attributes and positions, available for wet hire services only. All of our operators are Dial Before You Dig certified with a background in the construction industry, guaranteeing you will be dealing with expert machinery operators able to complete a plethora of works, with a wide range of knowledge and experiences to draw upon during a job.
We have one unit that comes with appropriate safety equipment and systems required for the specific site and project. This unit is serviced and maintained to exceed the manufacturer's requirements to ensure its reliability and effectiveness in its operation under any conditions.
Our underground utility location services utilize the most advanced electromagnetic technologies available in the market, being able to identify successfully both the alignment and position of underground utilities. This allows us to form a comprehensive overview of what is underground.
Our services are available across the Darling Downs and Lockyer Valley, ranging from Toowoomba, Dalby, Gatton, Warwick, Kingaroy, and beyond. So for all your vacuum excavation or service locating needs, give our team at Utility ID Vacuum Excavation & Service Location a call to discuss how we can assist you on your next project, big or small!
Hydro Vacuum Excavation:
· Potholing: Visually identify underground services for a positive location and depth without damage to the services and minimal disruption to surrounding environment.
· Trenching: Non-destructive digging allows for no damage to services that could be in the trench path. It is also a clean cut and safer way to the trench where there are known services and reduce the likelihood of damages which are costly.
· Excavate: High-pressure excavation around structures for removals such as poles, or the provision of holes for installation of pits, poles and buried services.
· Removal of materials: Utilising the suction hose to remove water, soils, sand, sludge, wet concrete etc from above ground or underground pits, tanks and manholes.
· Pipe cleaning: Flushing of conduits full of mud and sand etc with high pressure jetting nozzles and at the same time remove the excess waste.