Locations for T&J Nuzzo pty ltd
47 Beauchamp Street, Kurralta Park SA
Overview of T&J Nuzzo pty ltd
T&J Nuzzo has experience in the earthmoving industry operating machinery for over 27 years. Established in 1996 since then have been an owner-operator. Working the past 27 years off and on for DPTI (Department Planning Infrastructure) where T&J Nuzzo has supplied Backhoe and or Excavator services for various project.
Some of these projects consist of:
- Undergrounding meters of power/gas and communication conduit. Also major upgrade of intersection which includes traffic signal install and red light camera install.
- High voltage 11kv and 66kv cable relocation and pilot cables for SAPN (South Australian Power Network).
- Installing transformers and switching cubicles.
- Drainage work of which includes install of junction boxes and headwalls.
- Various civil work, kerb removal and install of pram ramps, removal and renewal or civil infrastructure, install and repair of road lighting footings and conduit work.
- Private industry digging swimming pools house foundations cellars retainer walls and much more.
Services offered by T&J Nuzzo pty ltd
Our Equipment Includes:
- 2009 JCB Site Master fitted with an extender Hoe and Rammer rock Breaker, it also has a PD5 Auger unit with 150, 300, 450, 600 auger bits this machine is four-wheel drive. The backhoe also has a range of buckets 300, 450, 600, 750, 900 digs, 900 1200 batter it is also fitted with a four in one front bucket.
- 2013 3.5t zero swing Yanmar excavator with an Indeco sp200 rock breaker and PD3 Auger drive with 150,300,450,600mm bits both machines have a drilling depth of 2.5 m with no extensions. This is also a very quiet machine.
- 1993 Mitsubishi truck with a 12.5t payload.