Founded by Stuart & Sharon Smith in 1994, SRS Excavations and Earthworks specialises in operating Excavators and Final Trim Graders. Stuart has had an outstanding career in civil construction and earthworks over the past 30-years, operating all types of earthmoving plant whilst also being actively involved with all aspects of the business, from project initiation to machine maintenance. With a strong knowledge and understanding of earthworks, Stuart has the capabilities to apply this knowledge into project and site planning together with design processes to achieve, value for money results. Taking pride in our results as a privately owned and operated business, we prioritise strong client relations. From project start to finish your unique needs will be serviced by our team of consummate professionals who will leave no stone unturned in engineering solutions that extract maximum satisfaction.
SRS Excavations and Earthworks has continually supported the shaping of New South Wales' most formative civil construction projects with extensive involvement in projects such as:
- Newell Highway - BMD Newell Alliance
- Woolgoolga to Ballina (W2B), Pacific Highway Upgrade – CPB Contractors
- Woolgoolga to Ballina (W2B), Pacific Highway Upgrade - Golding, See Civil and BMD Contractors
- Pacific Highway Upgrade Project – Leighton’s / Fulton Hogan Contractors
- Hume Highway Duplication Project – Leighton’s Contractors
- Forty Bends, Great Western Highway Upgrade – Seymour Whyte
- Thomas Mitchell Drive Mt Author Mine Upgrade – Daracon
- Boggabri Coal Road Project – Daracon
- Goonbri Road Upgrade – Daracon
- Carcoar Wind Farm – Sub Contractor
- Tarcutta Hume Highway Duplication Project – Leighton’s Contractors
- Barren Box Swamp Project – Wild Contractors
- Wall Raising at Ben Chiefly Dam – Barclay Mowlem
- Kings Plains Highway Upgrade – BMD Contractors
Based in the Central Tablelands of NSW, we are here to cater to your needs whether they are big or small. No job is too difficult for our highly experienced team. Boasting over 25 years of experience, having completed over 1000 projects for more than 200 clients, facilitating first-class results is what we excel in. From bulk earthworks to road construction, dam building to pipeline testing, we can assist in everything soil displacement and civil construction.
Achieve premier results today that will reap results not only in the present but into the future with unrivalled durability. Give our team a call today to discuss your next project.
All fitted with Trimble GPS & UTS, letting us accommodate all your earthmoving needs.
We are up to date with all Occupational Health & Safety Regulations, Environmental Policy, and Full Public Liability Insurance. All licenses, insurances & safety information are prepared and supplied for every job. Our machinery is also maintained to RMS Standards, to ensure safety and reliability.