QCS deliver’s multidisciplinary civil works such as earthworks, flood remediation, bridge structures and transmission lines. With involvement in major civil construction projects such as UGL’s Hill to Hill Transmission Line, Silverton Wind Farm Transmission Line, Oz Minerals Transmission Line, Blythedale to Yuleba Transmission line and Wiplinjong minedeviation transmission line, there is no project too big for QCS.
With our modern reliable plant and educated staff, QCS has the ability to deliver projects ranging from installation of remote NBN towers to large scaled transmission lines. QCS is driven to meet our clients’ needs and expectations, and we endeavour to provide you with the best quality products and services.
Efficency Driven through innovation and design QCS sets a solid foundation for client and stakeholder involvement across all projects. With our extensive knowledge and client commitment, QCS makes a great
partner in all sized projects.
QCS has worked on a lot of major infrastructure projects Australia wide. Works ranging from powerline, wind farm works to bridge and basement construction. We offer a one stop shop with a large range of equipment to complement what we do. If your interested in further information please feel free to email or call.
Queensland Civil Solutions has a wide range of specialist drill rigs, machinery and plant.
Our fleet is maintained in-house by a team of specialists. We are industry specialists in
complex and hard rock conditions drilling up to 3.1m in diameter. We also cater to your plant hire and construction needs.
A snapshot of our Assets:
• Bayshore DH20 LoDrill
• Bayshore TR60
• Soilmec SR30 – Piling Rig
• Soilmec SR30 LHR – Piling Rig
• Soilmec SR40 – Piling Rig
• Soilmec SR45 LHR – Piling Rig
• Soilmec SR60 – Piling Rig
• Soilmec SR65 – Piling Rig
• Atlas Copco ECM Hydraulic Crawler
• Ingersol Rand 635, Top Hammer Drill
• 1.5T – 35T Excavators
• Vibrating Hammers
• QCS Heavy Haulage including low loaders and road trains
• Specialist support vehicles for remote operations
• Cranes ranging from truck mounted to 150T
• Pre-drill rigs for Solar Installation
• Powerline specialised equipment