Polley’s Earthmoving are based at Calliope within the Gladstone Region. We employ local employees and subcontractors. We have been established in the industry for over 20 years. Between management we have over 90 years of experience within the industry. We primarily work in the construction, gas, exploration and private sectors however we are willing to expand to further sectors. We have our own workshop and pride ourselves on minimal downtime and always meeting our clients deadlines.
Our Clients are:
· Rio Tinto,
· McCosker Contracting,
· Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal,
· Golding Contractors,
· Gladstone Regional Council,
· Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service,
· plus many more.
Polley’s Earthmoving prides itself on our ability to meet stringent OHS, Environmental and Quality standards. Our in house safety officer develops and adapts all of our systems as required and is able to directly oversee most of the works. Our clients always commend us on our commitment to safety, and how our systems are above and beyond what is required of us.
Our managements experience includes:
· Earthworks including:
o Road construction, Dam building, stripping, ripping,batters, final trim, foundations
· Clearing grubbing and mulching at:
o Curtis Island -all of GLNG, MOF area of QCLNG - over 100Ha
o Rio Tinto Alcan Yarwun tailings dam 2012 to current - over 100Ha
· Mangrove removal leaving roots intact at:
o APLNG Jetty, QCLNG MOF Area, WICET – over 20Ha
· Subdivisions including:
Pit and pipe, road construction and asphalt, block leveling, installation of services
If we currently don’t have services listed that you are after, please speak with us as we are an evolving company that is willing to make the move in the right direction to help fulfil our clients requirements.
Our services include:
· Rail maintenance (formations, turnouts, road crossings, asphalting, fencing, fire breaks)
· Vegetation Management (Broadscale land clearing, grubbing, mulching, slashing, weed control)
· Arboricultural services (Hazardous/dangerous/difficult tree removal, chipping, stump grinding)
· Earth works (bulk material handling, dam building, road construction, stripping, ripping etc.)
· Machinery wet hire (Dozer, Excavator, Grader, Loader, Roller, Scraper, Skid Steer Loader, etc.)
· Transport of plant and equipment up to 80 Tonne
Jason rated Polley's Earthmoving
11th Sep 2019
Charlene PolleyOwner of Polley's Earthmoving 11th Sep 2019
Please fill in the below form and we will investigate this review