Machines & Services offered by Pipe Management Australia
Sewer & Drain Hydro Jettings (2)
Pipe & Drain Inspection Cameras (1)
Locations for Pipe Management Australia
37 Liverpool Street
243 Stayplton - Jacobs Well Rd
5 dawson St
sippy creek road
Overview of Pipe Management Australia
Pipe Management Australia is a pipe equipment hire company based in Ingleburn and Stapylton in Queensland, who specialise in asset maintenance, drain maintenance and hydro excavation throughout the East Coast of Australia.
Our fleet includes Combo, Mitsubishi Fuso, Micro Traxx, DCS machines and equipment available for hire such as:
- Sucker trucks available for wet hire
- Sewer and drain hydro jetting available for wet hire
- Vacuum excavation available for wet hire
Our broad range of specialised equipment enables our team to select the right equipment for each application and strive to achieve our customer’s desired outcome efficiently and effectively.
We're a specialised industrial service company that can offer the following:
- Jet and Vacuum drain cleaning
- Drain maintenance
- Hydro excavation
- Microtraxx remote control culvert cleaning
- CCTV drain inspections
- Gross pollutant trap and sediment pit cleaning programs
- Onsite project management
- Non destructive digging and mud management
- Liquid waste removal
Pipe Management Australia look internationally and locally to seek out innovative concepts that complement our business to provide cost effective solutions and increase productivity to customers and industry.
- Utilising Pipe Management Australia’s expertise and a variety of techniques including CCTV scanning combined with jet cleaning and vacuum removal can review the drain’s functionality.
- Gross pollutants traps are structures that use physical processes to trap solid waste such as litter and coarse sediment. They are commonly used as the primary treatment because they mostly remove non-biodegradable large pollutants. By assessing the quality of GPT’s on a regular basis, PMA can ensure your drains are effectively managed and controlled.
- Continuous inspections of drains and regular cleaning of GPT’s are keys to effective drain maintenance. Notification of potentially damaging pollutants that can also the impact the life of your drains can be provided by PMA’s highly trained and experienced staff.
We're located in Stapleton, Yeppoon in Queensland and Ingleburn New South Wales, however we offer all services Australia wide.
Call us today to discuss your next project.
Services offered by Pipe Management Australia
Pipe Management Australia’s services for drain maintenance include:
- Cleaning of domestic sewer and storm water drains
- Cleaning of sewer, silt, debris and fats
- Clearing of blockages 24/7
- Debris removal and transportation of waste to licensed waste facilities
- The use of state of the art jet nozzles to remove material