Locations for Pipe Management Australia
10-12 Cerium Street, Narangba QLD
37 Liverpool Street
30 Service St, Maroochydore QLD
243 Stayplton - Jacobs Well Rd
Overview of Pipe Management Australia
Pipe Management Australia is a leading utilities management service provider operating on the east coast of Australia. For over 10 years we have been helping cities, councils and private organisations to identify, solve and maintain their stormwater drain networks, provide asset maintenance, drain maintenance and hydro excavation throughout the East Coast of Australia.
Our fleet of over 40 specialty vehicles includes Combo, Mitsubishi Fuso, Micro Traxx, DCS machines and equipment available for hire such as:
- Sucker trucks/Vac trucks available for wet hire
- Sewer and drain hydro jetting available for wet hire
- Vacuum excavation available for wet hire
Our broad range of specialised equipment enables our team to select the right equipment for each application and strive to achieve our customer’s desired outcome efficiently and effectively.
We're a specialised industrial service company that can offer the following:
- Jet and Vacuum drain cleaning
- Drain maintenance
- Hydro excavation
- Microtraxx remote control culvert cleaning
- CCTV drain inspections
- Gross pollutant trap and sediment pit cleaning programs
- Onsite project management
- Non destructive digging and mud management
- Liquid waste removal
Pipe Management Australia seek out innovative concepts internationally and locally that complement our business to provide cost effective solutions and increase productivity to our customers.
- Utilising Pipe Management Australia’s expertise and a variety of techniques including CCTV scanning combined with jet cleaning and vacuum removal can review the drain’s functionality.
- Gross pollutants traps are structures that use physical processes to trap solid waste such as litter and coarse sediment. They are commonly used as the primary treatment because they mostly remove non-biodegradable large pollutants. By assessing the quality of GPT’s on a regular basis, PMA can ensure your drains are effectively managed and controlled.
- Continuous inspections of drains and regular cleaning of GPT’s are keys to effective drain maintenance. Notification of potentially damaging pollutants that can also the impact the life of your drains can be provided by PMA’s highly trained and experienced staff.
We're located in Stapylton, Narangba and Maroochydore in Queensland and Ingleburn New South Wales, however we offer all services Australia wide for commercial and residential projects.
Call us today to discuss your next project.
Services offered by Pipe Management Australia
Pipe Management Australia is based in Queensland and New South Wales and specialise in asset maintenance, drain maintenance and hydro excavation.
Pipe Management Australia’s services include:
- Cleaning of domestic sewer and storm water drains
- Cleaning of sewer, silt, debris and fats
- Clearing of drain blockages 24/7
- Culvert cleaning
- Debris removal and transportation of waste to licensed waste facilities
- The use of state of the art jet nozzles to remove material
- Installation of temporary barrier dams to provide a dry work area
- CCTV inspections
So, if you're looking to clean a sewer or storm water drain and remove blockages and debris, you're in the right place. Give Pipe Management Australia a call today.