Locations for Non Destructive Excavations Australia
32 Chapman Road, Vineyard, NSW 2765
Site Location , Wollongong, NSW 2500
SIte Location , Newcastle, NSW 2300
Overview of Non Destructive Excavations Australia
NDEA is Greater Sydney’s subterranean safety specialist, protecting underground infrastructure.
Below the surface there is a vast city of subsurface utilities, buried infrastructure supplying our gas, water, sewerage, electricity and communications. Whilst essential, these subsurface utilities pose a danger for any excavation or building work as any damage to the utilities can result in expensive damage claims, delays and possible injury to workers or the public. It is therefore critical to safely and quickly locate all the underground infrastructure before any work on site is commenced.
Most utility providers require that any contractor working with near their underground infrastructure, prove the existence and location of the utility, and some require the utility to be fully exposed before commencing any works. To achieve this ‘Dial Before You Dig’ (DBYD) recommends the use of non destructive excavation (potholing/trenching) as the best practice method to identify, locate and protect any subsurface utility.
Services offered by Non Destructive Excavations Australia
NDEA’s Services include :
- Non Destructive Excavation (Potholing): Safe and effective method of exposing a subsurface utility using water blaster and vacuum techniques without damage
- Vacuum Excavation: Use a sucker truck to quickly and safely remove wet or dry materials
- Backfilling: Reinstatement of potholed areas, using sand, roadbase and cold mix
- Electromagnetic Locating: Use radio frequencies to locate subsurface utilities
- Roadsaw and Core Drilling: Quickly cut through asphalt and concrete
- CCTV Inspection: Check the condition of pipes, joints and find blockages easily
Endorsements & Reviews of Non Destructive Excavations Australia
endorsed Non Destructive Excavations Australia