Machines & Services offered by Maxibor Australia
Drilling, Piling and Underborings (3)
Overview of Maxibor Australia
Maxibor is an innovative horizontal directional drilling, civil construction, and project management organisation. With our main depot located in Kurri Kurri but we service areas such as: Maitland, Rutherford, Cessnock, Thornton, Pokolbin and willing to travel further.
Services offered by Maxibor Australia
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) & Thrust Boring.
- Civil Construction (large & Small scale for construction requirements).
- Rock Trenching and Rock Drilling.
- Access Roads Construction.
- Open Trench Excavation.
- Decommissioning and Dismantling of redundant infrastructure.
- Telstra Accredited Rod and rope cable hauling.
- Gravity Sewer Pipe Installation.
- Detailed Site Survey including mapping of underground services.
- Construction design and project scoping.
- Trenchless Technology.
- American Auger 440T Maxi Rig.
- 1500GPM cleaning drill mud recycling system.
- 2 X Vermeer 100×120 Series II rig.
- 3 X Vermeer 36 x 50 rig Series I & II.
- Recycle Units.
- 2.5T – 14T excavators.
- 4 x vacuum truck units.
- Light vehicles, prime movers & more.