Egan Forest Management is a professional forest management business specialising in plantation and native forest management and general forestry consulting. Andrew Egan is the principal, and he has nearly 10 years in the forest and wood products sector.
Andrew has a Bachelor of Forest Science and Management from Southern Cross University and numerous operational qualifications. He has held a variety of silvicultural and harvesting forester roles for companies such as Australian Bluegum Plantations, HQPlantations & Queensland Commodity Exports (Midway Group).
Andrew has an extensive knowledge of the forest and wood products sector in both private native and private plantation resource having worked for organisations such as HQPlantations and Queensland Commodity Exports over the last 5 years.
Egan Forest Management offers the following services:
- Native & Hardwood and Softwood Plantation Forest Harvest Planning and Management
- Export and Domestic Log Marketing
- Mapping & GIS Services
- Native and Plantation Forest Inventory
- Plantation Forest Establishment
- Weed Control & Fertiliser Programs
- Environmental Projects
- Fire Management
- Aboricultural Operation Planning & Management
- Carbon Farming Projects including establishment and ongoing management
If you would like to discuss a future project, please give Andrew a call on 0488 009 158 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org