Cyclone Vacuum Excavations is based on the Sunshine Coast servicing all areas from Brisbane to Gympie including the Sunshine Coast.
Our Vac Trucks specialise in de watering, the location of underground utility services, pier holes, non destructive digging of trenches or any excavation where there is potential of damaging underground services.
No job is too big or small for Cyclone Vacuum Excavations, whether you have a one of job or a large scale project.
What makes Cyclone Vacuum Excavations different?
- Cyclone Vacuum Excavations takes pride and care in every job, and ensures each and every Underground Service Location, Cleanout; Excavation and Jetting job is perfectly operated and completed.
- 6000 litre Vac Truck – A greater volume capacity means more time on site and less time travelling to dump
- Covers a large area from Brisbane to Gympie
- New and reliable equipment
- Benefits of using Cyclone Vacuum Excavations services
- Non-destructive digging around sensitive areas/utilities
- Minimal impact to customer’s infrastructure (plants, walls, irrigation, landscaping), resulting in higher customer satisfaction
- Minimal impact to 3rd party infrastructure (Telstra, electricity, water services, gas) reducing damage and repair costs
- Significant decrease in worker fatigue levels, coupled with increased productivity
- Reduced risk of injury to employees performing tasks
- Significant decrease in time spent on site
- Ability to vacuum small to large volumes of water for pit pump outs
- Environmental impacts are reduced – less reinstatement area/s required