Overview of Consolidated Mining and Civil
Established in 1911, Great Grandfather Les Radford started his business as a general contractor to the major mines and the local government of Broken Hill. Les Radford & Sons had a large contribution in the building of Broken Hill and was the major contractor to the three main mining companies in Broken Hill.
Les's grandson, Gary Radford branched out in his own business in 1965. Gary Radford acquired his grandfather's business, Les Radford & Sons in 1972. The Radford name has become highly respected within the earthmoving industry and the West Darling region. The Radford family have gained a wealth of knowledge and expertise in earthmoving, bulk haulage, crane hire, heavy haulage, open cut mining, quarrying, and quarry products, along with concrete products.
- Carry out regular road maintenance on the 64km haul road.
- Load and handle mineral sand concentrate at the mine site.
- Haul over 500,000 tonnes per annum of mineral sands 24/7 from the Ginkgo and Snapper mine sites to Broken Hill processing plant.
- Stockpile and handle mineral sands within the Broken Hill processing plant.
- Warehouse and dispatch refined mineral sand product onto bulk rail train.
Services offered by Consolidated Mining and Civil
- Contract Crushing, Screening, Material Handling.
- Civil Earthworks
- Bulk Earth Moving
- Crane Hire
- Heavy Haulage
- Underground Services
Locations for Consolidated Mining and Civil
18 Kanandah Rd, Broken Hill, NSW 2880