Conquest Cutting & Drilling Pty Ltd is a small company with big capabilities. With a strong background in the building trade, we are able to fulfill the requirements from the smallest to the largest job. Our diverse types of equipment allow us to;
- cut large areas both inside buildings and out with our diesel or electric roadsaws
- cut large or small vertical surfaces for door or window openings with our wall or hand saws
- cut expansion joints in newly poured concrete drives or pathways
- open up construction joints in factories
- drill holes ranging in diameter from 25mm to over 400mm in the floor, wall or even inverted holes in the ceiling
- grind and polish factory floors, garages or grind trip hazards for your safety
- we have full slurry control to prevent any mess or damage to the environment
With both diesel and electric roadsaws (for internal work where fumes are an issue) we can cut large areas of reasonably flat concrete, asphalt or paving. We cut expansion joints, construction joints and decorative cutting.
With both petrol and hydraulic hand saws (for internal work where fumes are an issue) we can cut to a depth of 220mm. The hand saw is used for enlarging or creating window or door openings, to cut footings or any other smaller job where the road saw is unable to get access.
Used for cutting long cuts where the user can set up and remotely operate the equipment.
Using a hollow drill bit, we drill through concrete or brickwork in either the vertical or horizontal plane or every angle in between. We can drill inverted holes in the ceiling as well.
Grinding & Polishing
We have single phase and 3 phase grinding machines which allow us to do from the smallest job to the largest.