Machines & Services offered by CCS Mining and Civil
Crushing, Screening, Conveying, Pugmills (2)
Locations for CCS Mining and Civil
Unit 1/ 439 Albany highway
7/6 Richardson Steet
Level 16 , Charles Darwin Centre
Overview of CCS Mining and Civil
CCS Mining and Civil Pty Ltd are a multi-disciplined crushing and earthworks contractor providing services to mining and civil operations.
Founded in 2014 offering primarily crushing and screening services, CCS have expanded to include bulk earthworks, pipeline installation and quarry products.
Through mutually constructive relationships with our client base, CCS has gone from strength to strength, growing substantially each year.
With our growing fleet of equipment, we are able to provide our customers with cost effective crushing, screening and earthworks solutions on short-lead times, allowing CCS to ensure our customers are provided with timely solutions to any of their contract requirements.
A summary of past projects is listed below:
Newcrest Telfer Western Flanks Pipeline Corridor Earthworks:
- Preparation of 9 km of bunded pipeline corridor
- Excavation of 10 No scour pits
- 2 No. active haul road crossings including the installation of 3 No. DN900 and 2 No. DN600 CMP Pipe
- 5 No. mine road crossings and associated pre-cast concrete culvert installation
- Project management.
Newcrest Telfer CHF Plant Bulk Earthworks:
- Excavation of 14,000 m3 of mine waste
- Importing 14,000 m3 competent backfill material
- Condition, place and compact imported fill material
- Construction of access ramp and plant access roads
- Final trim of pad and roads
Newcrest Telfer Last Chance Dam Remediation and Lining:
- Excavation of contaminated material from existing un-lined dam
- Installation of 3 No. leak detection conduits
- Trim batters and dam floor to design and tie-in to existing dam spill way
- Excavation of dam lining anchor trench
- Installation of dam lining.
Newcrest Telfer Mill Sump Drying Pads:
- Construction of Mill Sump Drying Pads consisting of 2000m3 of CCS produced 14mm all-in aggregate
Roy Hill Rail Package 3:
- 750,000 tonne of road base produced.
Newcrest Telfer Crushing:
- 2 years on site for various crushing and screening packages including production of stemming’s and aggregates.
CCS Dalwallimu Quarry:
- Production of various Roadbase and aggregate products that are used in the mining and construction industries throughout WA's Mid-West and Wheatbelt regions.
Services offered by CCS Mining and Civil
CCS Mining and Civil offer the following services:
- Crushing and screening
- Bulk earthworks and final trim
- Formwork and concrete
- HDPE pipeline installation and commissioning
- Labour hire
- Project management