Buck Scott Haulage is a privately-owned Haulage company founded by Buck Scott in 1996. We specialize in the mining, infrastructure, resources and energy sectors. With a history of successfully supporting infrastructure projects and achieving quality results in the construction sector for over 12 years, we bring solid experience to collaboratively achieve your construction goals whilst upholding your values and work ethics.
Our approach has an emphasis on working safely and delivering quality results on time and within budget. You can expect an honest and direct approach from us, with realistic advice on getting more from your construction project and following through with total support. We bring with us experienced staff, who have developed expertise in specialised areas of construction and mining. We value a close working relationship with our clients and believe that good communication and flexibility achieves better results.
We build results for you.
Our skilled and flexible teams have and continue to work with Tier 1 Companies, Gas Mining Constructions, Joint Ventures and Alliances.
Our services and supplies include, but are not exclusive to:
- Body Trucks, Truck and Dogs, Side Tippers, Water Carts, Water Tankers, 8 X 4 Tip Truck, 8 X 4 Water Truck and Floats
- Plant Hire including Grader, Dozer, Excavator, Skid Steer and Rollers
- Personnel and Plant for Mine and Road maintenance
- The setup of Heavy vehicle wash-bays
- On-site Office and administration facilities
- Road and Rehab maintenance
- Labour Hire
Valmae Russo rated Buck Scott Haulage
4th Mar 2020
Please fill in the below form and we will investigate this review