Overview of BTS - Beaver Technology Services Pty Ltd
Welcome to Beaver Technology Services (BTS), a company rich in history with providing the local Australian companies with practical product solutions for managing the risks of falls within their workplace including working at heights and confined spaces using the most advanced technology available today.
Every work environment is distinctive in its own unique way and our comprehensive range of products can meet the requirements for even the most challenging work environments. Beaver Technology Services provides a complete package of Australian Standards compliant fall protection to our customers via our Head-Office in NSW and also through our satellite branches in QLD and WA.
Services offered by BTS - Beaver Technology Services Pty Ltd
The BTS Lifline Fall Arrest Trailer (LFAT) is a complete overhead fall protection system that is installed on a towable road registered trailer suited for Australian road conditions.
The LFAT provides up to two (2) workers an overhead anchor point that is easy to set-up. Height adjustable to a maximum of 6.7m, the main mast of the LFAT is raised or lowered using a hydraulic pump and valve arrangement.
- Maximum working overhead anchor point height of 6.7m and with a 2.1m off set mast rated for two (2) workers.
- When not in use, the LFAT mast folds down effortlessly into the trailer and is securely held in place.
- Completely counter-weighted with predetermined weight plates for two (2) workers.
- LFAT takes around 5 minutes to set-up for use and a similar amount of time to lower the unit after use.
- The LFAT main mast is raised and lowered using a hydraulic pump and valve assembly with built-in hose burst protection reducing any manual handling issues on-site.
- Put-away toolbox for safe storage of harnesses and fall arrestors.
- Easy-to-use friction brake assembly on multidirectional front wheel.
- Certified lifting points and forklift tyne pockets for ease of lifting and storing when shipping LFAT system around country side.
- Grid mesh construction on trailer floor to act as an anti-slip surface and also eliminate any build-up of dirt.
- Torsion axle assembly eliminating potential 'trailer hopping' when travelling at speeds on and off roads.
- Also available in a heavy duty off road version for use in really rugged and harsh work environments.
- Accessories; Inertia Reels, Inertia Reels with Self Rescue Capability, Inertia Reel with Assisted Rescue feature.