Allstar Infrastructure would be pleased to offer our services and support to your future projects. We are a local Brisbane based civil company. We provide vacuum excavation machines which are the first of its kind in Australia, our team at Allstar Infrastructure are driven by our core belief in delivering the best possible results and service for any project we work on - know that you are joining a long list of happy clients when you hire with us.
We would appreciate the opportunity to price some of your upcoming packages of work, so give us a call today to get a quote and set the wheels in motion for your next project!
Introduction video to the T-Vac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCyT8BVH-ng
Introduction video to the Air-Vac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HzMXz0L-Ek
- Dry and safe working environment. There is no slurry generated as air is used instead of water.
- Exposes services safely by utilising air and suction in brownfield and greenfield environments. Removing the
- need for mechanical excavation.
- Operated with a wireless remote control creating a clear view for operators while tracking unit which also
- minimises people/plant interaction.
- Open excavations can be backfilled immediately after a service is positively identified.
- A compact tracked machine perfect for tight areas. This unit can get to areas that some trucks
- cannot access.
- The unit can be transported on a trailer behind ute or truck when moving between jobs.
- Minimise risk of damage to existing services by eliminating mechanical excavation.
- No project downtime or costly delays due to service strike incidents and repairs.
- Dry excavation for employees to work in.
- Minimise risk of water ingress and cable damage when exposing electrical cable joints.
- Integrated tilt sensor which will not allow the unit to tip if it is on uneven ground.
- The remote control includes an integrated inclinometer. If the operator was to fall over for any
- reason, the machine cuts out, therefore preventing the machine from tracking over the operator.
- No water required - No slurry created.
- Excavated material can be reused on site rather than exported to waste disposal sites.
- Dust is mitigated in dry areas by utilising a debris skirt which will contain 99% of the debris at the point of
- Cross contamination of material from different excavations can be avoided as dry excavated
- material can be tipped adjacent to the excavation that it was excavated from.
- No down time for disposal of excavated material off-site.
- Vacuum unit is capable of handling all types of medium, dry and wet ground and can absorb large rocks
- and/or boulders.
- No requirement to import backfill material as excavated material can be used.
- Minimise traffic control requirements and keep the project footprint small as this unit can fit on
- most footpaths while still maintaining pedestrian access.
- The unit can be transported and used by civil crews as required. No requirement to have an
- additional truck on site with hydro excavation only capabilities.
- No slurry disposal fees.
- No visits to waste disposal sites. Less travelling meaning less fuel consumed.
- Reduce labour costs on site, this unit can eliminate labour intensive, costly and time-consuming
- hand digging on site.
- No water costs or downtime to fill the unit up with water.
- No requirement to build turkeys nests for drying out of slurry material associated with hydro
And more, give us a call today for more information!