ADW Johnson is one of the largest firms of its type in New South Wales.
Our growth over the past 40 years of business is based upon a strong service ethos, with emphasis given to high quality of design, documentation and management and a total commitment to achieving client deadlines.
By having the key project disciplines of Civil Engineering Design, Town Planning, Surveying and Project Management in-house we are able to exercise effective control over project deliverables without relying on outside organisations.
Our record of having successfully delivered thousands of projects over the life of the company speaks for itself.
Our team provide a streamlined multi discipline service designed to reduce costs and improve project proficiency.
Our senior staff are very actively involved in industry organisations such as the Urban Development Institute of Australia and the Property Council of Australia with a view to keeping up to date with current issues within the industry, as well as assisting in shaping the overall future of development generally by contributing to government policy.
We work with a wide range of clientele including public and private companies, local and state government departments, small businesses and individuals based in Australia and overseas, providing ADW Johnson employees with a multitude of opportunities to work on a wide variety of interesting, exciting and challenging projects, large and small.
- Both the Hunter and Central Coast offices of ADW Johnson provide the following to their employees
- A strong teamwork environment, with opportunities for collaboration on and contribution to a wide variety of interesting projects, on a local, regional, state, national and global level
- A family orientated company providing flexibility
- Accrual of flexi time / rostered days off (RDO)
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for personal professional development and membership with various professional organisations
- A fun and enjoyable work environment with easy-going staff and a variety of social event opportunities including boat days, golf days, go-kart days, going to sporting events (i.e. rugby matches), Christmas parties, company dinners and functions etc (Working with ADW Johnson).
If you feel that you would fit in with the ADW Johnson team we encourage you to make contact with us.
Your Project is Our Project
At ADW Johnson our primary aim is to forge long term relationships with our clients. We do this by treating your project as if it were our own. We have delivered many thousand projects and through our company ethos of Ownership, Accountability and Responsibility we have successfuly built client relationships that have resulted in the delivery of individual built form and land development projects worth well in excess of $100 million.