Toowoomba Vacuum Excavation is a hydro vacuum excavation service for non-destructive digging and potholing of underground services or other construction needs.
We offer wet hire only and our professional Vac Truck operators have extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of civil construction and underground infrastructure.
We have one unit that comes with appropriate safety equipment and systems required for the specific site and project. This unit is serviced and maintained to exceed the manufacturers requirements to ensure its reliability and effectiveness in its operation under any conditions.
Toowoomba Vacuum Excavation is a service offered by Utility ID Underground Service Locators. We are based in Toowoomba, servicing surrounding areas as well as Southern and South Western Queensland.
Hydro Vacuum Excavation:
· Potholing: Visually identify underground services for a positive location and depth without damage to the services and minimal disruption to surrounding environment.
· Trenching: Non-destructive digging allows for no damage to services that could be in the trench path. It is also a clean cut and safer way to the trench where there are known services and reduce the likelihood of damages which are costly.
· Excavate: High-pressure excavation around structures for removals such as poles, or the provision of holes for installation of pits, poles and buried services.
· Removal of materials: Utilising the suction hose to remove water, soils, sand, sludge, wet concrete etc from above ground or underground pits, tanks and manholes.
· Pipe cleaning: Flushing of conduits full of mud and sand etc with high pressure jetting nozzles and at the same time remove the excess waste.
Please fill in the below form and we will investigate this review