Home/Members/RICHMOND QUARRY
Logo of RICHMOND QUARRY

RICHMOND QUARRY

Tuckurimba, NSW 2480

About

Richmond Quarry is a sandstone quarry which has been in operation on the site at Tuckurimba since 1959. The Quarry was originally operated by Gundurimba Shire Council, then following amalgamations, Lismore City Council until the 1980s.

From 1985 the quarry was owned and operated on a small scale by the Richmond family.

In 2006 following the purchase of additional adjoining land Richmond Quarry was granted an approval by Lismore City Council to expand production.

In 2011 following extensive geological testing the Quarry was recognised as State Significant resource. In 2012 a Part 3A expansion to 250,000 tonnes per annum extraction was approved by the NSW State government. In 2014 this approval was implemented after extensive environmental controls were put in place.

Richmond Quarry is now a partnership of long established local families operating in and around the area since the 1980s. Richmond Quarry has now entered a new era, expanding and working to produce an increased variety of products including washed sand.

Services

Interested in RICHMOND QUARRY?

Is this your business?

Verify Now

Machines & Services

Services (3)

Quarry Products
Sand Supplies
Soil Supplies

Locations

  • 1668 Wyrallah Road, Tuckurimba NSW 2480, Australia

Ratings & Reviews

There are currently no reviews for RICHMOND QUARRY

RICHMOND QUARRY works in the following areas

Related plant and services offered by RICHMOND QUARRY