Overview of P.D. Excavations
PD Excavations Adelaide - Experience in all fields of Earthworks in South Australia. P.D. Excavations has been in the civil industry for over 40 years.
P.D. Excavations Proudly doing civil engineering and construction work for the Federal and State Government Departments, statuary bodies, local government, industrial and company's
We have extensive experience in all areas of roadworks including:
- Construction of overtaking lanes.
- Construction of Parking/Rest Areas.
- Construction of slow vehicle turn out lanes.
- Reconstruction of existing roads.
- Construction of new roads.
- Reinstatement of existing roads.
Our GPS equipment includes:
Handheld GPS rovers
Dozers equipped with GPS automated machine control
Graders equipped with GPS automated machine control
Excavators equipped with GPS automated machine control
Services offered by P.D. Excavations
- Bulk excavations
- Removal and transport of excavated and raw materials
- Construction of marinas, dams, levees, spillways and waterways with revetment constructions
- Installation of stormwater, sewer, water and gas mains
- Installation of lighting systems
- Sand/Beach replenishment
- Rehabilitation of contaminated sites
- Site preparation for buildings.
- Construction of roads and car parks
- Road Widening
- Excavations for foundations, cellars and under croft car parks
- Crushing and recycling of materials. Rubble, Concrete etc.
- Stake-less set-out using GPS technology and machine control