Our Earthmoving Experience
Muir Machinery has been providing mining, civil and exploration earthmoving services throughout the Pilbara and Midwest regions of WA since 1985. Muir Machinery is based in Geraldton and also operates from a depot at Urala Station near Onslow, WA.
We currently provide mining and exploration earthmoving services to:
- Australian Premium Iron
- Mineral Resources
- Hancock Prospecting
- BC Iron
- and other smaller mining companies.
Past customers include:
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Robe River Mining
- Rio Tinto.
- Civil works are also conducted throughout the Midwest.
Muir Machinery is a fully accredited supplier of services to Pilbara Iron, Hancock Prospecting, Fortescue Metals and Mineral Resources.
- Caterpillar D6R dozers
- Caterpillar D7R dozers
- John Deere Graders (Cat 14 equivalent)
- Case 621 loader (Cat 936 equivalent)
- 6 wheel water carts
- End tippers
- Side tippers
- Low Loaders
- Prime movers
- Caterpillar 972H loaders
- Ranger IT loaders
- Flat bed trucks.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Site preparation and rehabilitation of drill sites and access tracks
- Bulk sample pits
- Seismic line preparation
- Road/track construction and maintenance
- Civil and construction works
- Rehabilitation and closure planning and implementation.