Large scale jobs require experience, dedication, and a keen eye for detail to ensure the project can be successfully completed. MAX cranes have been a leading lifting, equipment hire, and transportation specialist for over 20 years. We maintain a team of over 100 people, allowing a wide knowledge base to draw upon that can only be achieved through years of dedication to the job. We invest heavily in our team, ensuring they are experts on our machinery and some of the best operators in their field. Our fleet of cranes, access equipment, and transporters are regularly serviced and maintained to leading industry standards, allowing for peace of mind, knowing our machinery will complete the job without delay.
We are proud to provide a modern and flexible fleet of which rank amongst the most advanced in Australia. We have worked across a plethora of industry sectors including mining, oil and gas, industrial, energy, and power and transport and infrastructure. We are well regarded as a reputable company across Australia, with a track record of reliability across specialised projects including heavy haulage, shut down and maintenance, derailment, and recovery. Safety has been and continues to be a top priority for our team, which has resulted in our achievement of receiving an international-level quality and safety management systems certification.
For all your specialist lifting requirements, call our friendly team today to discuss how we can best help you with your next project!
- Specialist Lifting, Transport and Equipment Hire
- Modern superior fleet from 12t to 1200t hydraulic all-terrain cranes and Crawler Cranes
- Complete project solutions
- In-house heavy lift and project managers including technical CAD, engineering & drafting capabilities
- In-house technical crane specialists and mechanics
- Specialists in complex and remote regional work
- After hours and emergency rapid response (24/7)
Please fill in the below form and we will investigate this review