Locations for Fletcher Bros Solutions
2 Hines Lane Mount Egaton, Gordon, VIC 3345
32 Post Lane, Dundonnell, VIC 3271
Overview of Fletcher Bros Solutions
- Our Story
- Fletcher Bros Solutions was started by brothers Robert and Malcolm, who have been in partnership for over three years. The brothers have been in the industry for almost ten years, working from the ground up to build a fast-growing construction business dedicated to meeting the needs of their clients.
- The company is owned and managed by brothers Robert and Malcolm Fletcher. They believe in gaining an understanding of each job from their client’s perspective and tailoring the correct machine and operator to the specific task.
- Fletcher Bros Solutions specialises in Heavy Haulage and Excavator hire.
- With an ever-growing fleet of late modeled equipment and experienced & highly skilled operators. Fletcher Bros Solutions is focused on delivering late model high quality machinery, with excellent operators, to their clients. All of the equipment is to Tier 1 specifications and wired for GPS. All the attachments are premium, to increase up time and productivity. Most of the excavators come with tilt hitches and any of the other excavators have tilt buckets.
- wWe believe that if you want something done well, you need to get in right person to achieve the best outcome. When it comes to employment, it is no different. We aspire to add the best in the industry to our team to get the job done right and will embrace the company’s core values and have the drive to constantly exceed expectations.
- Major Clients
- PF Olsen
- Ace Contractors
- Carey Civi
- AusNet Services
- Salt Creek wind farm
- Sudivision across Melbourne
- Moorabool Wind farm
Services offered by Fletcher Bros Solutions
What we are capable of... Our experience and line of expertise includes:
- - Sub Divisions
- - Bulk earthworks
- - Detail earthworks
- - Building site excavations
- - Road construction
- - Wind farm construction
- - Airport construction
- - Quarry works
- - Rural works
- - Residential house sites
- - Tree removal
- - Heavy Haulage
- - Quarry operations