Overview of Civil Connect
Providing a range of civil engineering and construction capabilities across diverse industry sectors, we have a proven track record of establishing and building long term client relationships.
We regard every project as a challenge to find the most practical and cost-effective solution, while delivering quality that exceeds our clients' civil construction project needs.
Services offered by Civil Connect
- Power. Water. Gas. Rail.
- Critical Infrastructure Projects.
- High Volume Service Contracts- Pole to Pit.
- Environmental Engineering.
Our core competencies include:
- Bulk earthworks, bench construction and basement excavation.
- Infrastructure: Transformer slabs and associated oil containment systems, air and gas insulated equipment footings, switch rooms, control rooms and amenities buildings. Mass concrete tower footings and piling works.
- Underground infrastructure: HV/LV electrical, water, fire suppression, gas, stormwater, sewer, potable water, comms & underground tanks.
- High volume contract works: Pole to pit underground service installation.
- Heavy-duty trafficable pavements: roads, container rated hardstands, car parks, and concrete & asphalt pavements.
- Stormwater Catchment: kerbs, pits, swales, submersible pump systems, catchment dams and underground tanks.
- Concrete, timber and steel retaining structures.
- Landscaping, architectural roadway screenings and natural vegetation regeneration.
- Demolition: Commercial, industrial and infrastructure assets.
Locations for Civil Connect
5 Dendle St, Grovedale, VIC 3216