Overview of Antqip Plant Hire PTY LTD
Antqip is a heavy plant hire and civil contracting company with over 15 years experience working with major construction companies and service organisations, providing plant hire, maintenance, fitting & turning and tilt tray deliveries for our clients. Our services include providing supervision, skilled and experienced operators and equipment for hire in civil, remediation and mining.
Services offered by Antqip Plant Hire PTY LTD
Antqip has been supplying earthmoving equipment to its customers since 1995.
Previous & current works include:
- PGH Bricks Doonside Rehabilitation − BMD
- Wetherill Park Bus Lane − ABI Group
- M2 Construction − ABI Group
- Parramatta Rail Link − Thiess Hoctief
- Norwest Business Park Development − Power Demolitions
- Northern Residential Lands Rehabilitation (Boral Quarry) − P Ward Civil Engineering
- Homebush Bay Rehabilitation and Bulk Earthworks (Olympics 2000) − Thiess Environmental Services & P Ward Civil Engineering (4 year duration)
- Mortlake Rehabilitation Project (AGL Gas Works) − Thiess Environmental Services (over 3 year duration)
- Ermington Rehabilitation Project − Thiess Services
- Wilson Park Remediation − Thiess Environmental Services
- Auburn Tip Remediation − Thiess Environmental Services
- Wetlands Remediation − Thiess Environmental Services
- Wet & dry hire of plant to Canberra, Windsor & Hawkesbury Tips − Thiess Services
- West Cliff Collery, Appin − Abi Group
- Hunter River Remediation Project − Thiess Services
- Airly Coal Mine – Lainge O'Rourke
- BHP Wire Mills at Chisick
- Allied Feeds Site at Rhodes
Antqip is fully committed to the ongoing management and improvement of its OHS&R policies and programs. The company requires every employee to be equally committed and involved in the maintenance of these policies and their own safety. All employees are required by company policy to undergo training and awareness of safety methods, procedures and practices which have been implemented.
Providing our customers with a quality product with minimal defects and rework is a fundamental objective and policy of the company. By adopting the correct attitude and approach to quality, the company delivers to our customers a product fit for its intended purpose and to the specified standard of quality.
Locations for Antqip Plant Hire PTY LTD
17-19 Dunheved Circuit, St Marys, NSW 2760
2 Apprentice Dr, Berkeley Vale, NSW 2261