USING ISEEKPLANT – AND ALL OUR SERVICES - TO FIND PLANT, IS FREE FOR PLANT PROCUREMENT MANAGERS, SUPERVISORS, PROJECT MANAGERS, BUILDERS, ESTIMATORS OR ANYONE HIRING PLANT!
Because plant hire companies pay an affordable, flat, yearly membership to iSeekplant so we find them leads, new business contacts and projects. Thousands of companies pay us to market their business capability online directly to you – their potential new customers.
We don't take a cut of your hire contract, there is no margin added to your hire rates when using iSeekplant and our membership is a flat fee which is a fraction of the cost of any other medium that these companies could use to market their businesses online, generate project leads for their machines or pay their own business development staff to find new customers. For that flat fee, we promote our members to people in procurement functions at all levels of civil construction and mining projects then utilise our many marketing, human, partner and digital resources to find work for our customers.
All that means: using iSeekplant is a low-risk, no-cost, targeted way to identify suitable suppliers for your earthworks projects saving your business time, money and resources.
SEARCH OUR PLANT HIRE CATEGORIES
We specialise in many civil, mining, road works, building, heavy and small plant hire categories that people in procurement functions find hard to find or are critically important to their projects - across every city and town in Australia. Below are our main categories – but watch this space because we're adding new categories every week.
Browse Our Main Categories
OUR PLANT HIRE SUPPLIER LOCATIONS
Here are the places in Australia where we have great listings of companies. You can click on any of these and it will take you to a list of companies in that area. We offer great earthworks contactors and plant hire suppliers in these major cities: Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin
REGIONAL EARTHWORKS HOT SPOTS IN AUSTRALIA
Click a state to reveal it's hotspots and click a hotspot location to find plant hire suppliers in that area!
- WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- NEW SOUTH WALES
- NORTHERN TERRITORY
EARTHWORKS WE SPECIALISE IN
Our plant hire suppliers are great at a range of earthworks tasks – but below are the kind of projects we are really good at sourcing for. Click a heading to reveal the specialisms:
- RoadworksWe specialise in earthworks associated with road works projects, major highway upgrades, road widening, bypasses, freeways, haul roads for mine sites, access roads for mine sites or civil sites, agricultural land or facilities, kerbing, asphalt, paving, profiling and stabilising.
- Civil StructuresEarthworks, lifting and finishing works associated with bridges, damns, public transport and airports, excavation and finishing for tunnel projects, cranes, lifting studies and access equipment.
- Public Space DevelopmentConstruction of parks, recreational facilities like sporting fields, communal spaces, public car parks, stadiums and other major public facilities.
- Pipe LayingA lot of our customers specialise in the earthworks associated with pipe laying projects, trenching, services, sewerage, poly-welding projects. We have some specialist categories in this field.
- Energy & CommunicationEarthworks and construction associated with gas pipelines, onshore oil rigs, LNG projects, wind farms, fracking, telecommunications projects, major solar facilities, underground services, electricity projects, fibre optics cabling, NBN, vacuum excavation, directional drilling and underboring.
- AgricultureLand clearing for farming properties, damn building, fencing, bridges, pads for sheds, house pads, reservoirs.
- LandscapingCommercial, residential and public landscaping, retaining solutions, drainage and water projects.
- WaterEarthworks associated with water treatment plants, sewerage pipelines, pipe-laying, sewerage treatment plants, and establishment of hydro-electricity plants.
- MiningLong-term heavy plant hire for coal mines, iron ore, gold mines, diamond mining, copper mines, heavy plant and equipment hire to the mining industry, either civil projects on mine sites like haul roads, greenfield mining projects, open-pit mining, operator camp set ups, access roads or major mine haul contractors, minerals processing plants, mass haulage, ore haulage or minerals haulage to ports and export transport facilities.
- SubdivisionsEarthworks associated with the subdivision of land for residential, farming, agriculture, industrial or commercial properties for private or public contractors.
- Local Government EarthworksSmall maintenance and improvement works for local government road upgrades, footpaths, communal facilities. Work on supplier panels, preferred supplier lists or long-term road upgrades and maintenance.
- Commercial Building and DevelopmentEarthworks associated with major commercial building infrastructure, car parks, shopping centres, public event spaces.
- Plant Hire Cross-HiringExpand your fleet by hiring from our thousands of plant hire suppliers with the machines you need to complete the job yourself, to replace plant breakdowns in your fleet, or to expand your business offering in plant hire in a low risk way.
- Bulk EarthworksBulk excavations, batters, levelling, grading, mass haul, site clearing and mulching, land clearing, cut-to-fill, quarrying, crushing and screening, compaction.
- Market Pricing and FeasibilityPlant market pricing by region, feasibility studies, budget pricing, scheduling, planning for major project and plant methodology testing.
- Camps and Site FacilitiesSet up of operator accommodation, offices, crib rooms, buildings and other site facilities for major civil works or mining projects.
- Ports and Marine ProjectsPier development, creation of ports, dredging, marinas, docks, waterfront developments and piling.
- Rail ProjectsDevelopment of rail lines and rail works projects servicing the public, or mine sites down to ports for exporting ore products.
- Earthworks Subcontractors & Joint VenturesA lot of our customers are open to JV or subcontractor opportunities with civil and mining contractors, taking on more responsibility for the result of the earthworks project, staff, supply and other deliverables. Call us and we'll let you know who's keen for working on major projects.
USE ISEEKPLANT IN WHATEVER WAY SUITS YOU
iSeekplant.com.au is an online, centralised database of equipment and services for plant users - allowing you to easily search, explore and identify businesses that have the plant hire capabilities you are seeking. We've developed cool tools that allow you to use our site in any way you want.
2. SEARCH FOR PLANT – from our homepage, specify the machine you need and where, and our database returns a list of contractors with that machine. From there, you are able to refine your search based on attachments and specifications then contact the suppliers by calling, emailing or viewing their website.
3. REQUEST RATES TOOL – submit your earthworks project requirements through our class-leading tool, and our database matches you to suppliers that have the machines you are seeking – and you select the ones you want to notify. Then they come back to you with their rates if they have the fleet available, much faster than ever before.
4. FREE MOBILE APP – download our free iPad or iPhone app and find earthmoving machines nearest to you, wherever you are. Our App has a map feature, where you are able to identify plant suppliers around where you are.
Who made iseekplant.com.au?
iSeekplant.com.au is owned (and was developed) by a group of plant users and digital marketing experts, frustrated by the time it took to source plant suppliers for major earthworks projects in mining and civil contracting. The business idea was developed, and is now run by industry insiders to ensure it is useful for its many audiences. Position Partners, a major technology company in the civil industry, backed the company in 2013 giving it national networks of people, facilities and on the ground access to the major earthworks projects in the Australia.
iSeekplant's original directors include Matt Peters, Drew McPherson, Shaun Whittred and Sally McPherson with a combined skills in residential development, major mining construction, civil and mining project management, civil engineering, tendering, estimating, technology marketing and digital marketing. These directors maintain daily contact with their customers and the industry.
iSeekplant grows exponentially each week – its time you became a part of this plant hire sourcing revolution...
You can follow us on LinkedIN, Twitter, Facebook and our Industry Hub Blog